8.12.08

"I want to drink milk that's straight from the cow..."

Thanks Mallory. That was hilarious.
So currently Mallory's sitting next to me eating the ice cream cake they bought me,
and William and Jordan are in the kitchen making Yerba Mate. Jordan's obsessed. >.>

I've been really tired lately. Like really. Like I can't hardly keep my eyes open most of the time. And yet here I sit. I got back from taking Taylour home around 2145, and my mother, Mallory and William were watching home videos from when I was tiny. Normally a teenager would be at least a little embarrrassed, but no. I was really freaking cute. Still am. Why would I be embarrassed?

Anyhow it's ten minutes till 0100hrs, and we're still up. But I shouldn't be.
But we're going to watch Mr. Deeds, so...

That's why I'm awake.
Bah.

It's been so long since I've blogged, but they started Mr. Deeds, so...
I can't pay attention long enough to type.

So there.
Deal with it.

No comments: