2.11.08

I may have met the worst chef ever...

It's me!
I failed at chopping and frying an onion. I'm just thankful whoever ate my mom's lasagna didn't get food poisoning from my onion mishap.

But in a way, this has been a good experience. It has made me contemplate my future and rethink my expectations in a husband.

My future husband, whoever he may be, must be capable, to some degree, of cooking, because I am basically useless. If my family wants Ramen or Kraft mac-n-cheese every night, then I can handle that.

I don't even know who he is, but I feel bad for him already.

He should just be a house-husband, and I'll bring home the bacon.

Not literally of course, because I'd bring it home charred.

4 comments:

LindsayDanielle said...

haha Aww

It'll be ok.
At least you found out now. lol

Caution: Sam's Mind said...

Haha, I know.

Maybe I'll just hire you to be my household cook. ;D

Marybo said...

lol i am the same way. i cant cook at all,
but on the upside, cj loves to cook. :D

Caution: Sam's Mind said...

Haa, so you found what I need- a boy who can cook.