26.10.08

Phew!

Wow. So, it's been a while. I've been extremely stressed and busy. I've enjoyed this week/weekend, but I'm glad it's over. Everything seems to be bittersweet. :/
Let's see...let's go back in time to October 16th...

Thursday, October 16th...My mom and I went to see Midsummer Night's Dream in Ashland (for free). It was wonderful! It was sooo funny. I'd love to see it again. BUT, I was sleeping on the way back home, and I woke up about 5 miles before canyonville...and threw up. >.>
It was the first time I threw up in nearly FIVE years! I was so upset...! :((

Then that following weekend, I went with Mallory and Taylor to see CHIODOOOOOSSSSS!<3
I love them sooo much! Let's see, first was A Skylit drive. They were great. Very cute boys. And Nick looks just like a cousin of mine. :) Then was Alesana, whom I love, and now I know that they give a great performance. They wear all white, and the lead screamer is HILARIOUS! I love him! Then was Escape the Fate, who are now a favorite of mine, thanks to Jordan. "This time I've got to live without youuuuuu!" I was too smashed to really enjoy them. Thennn was Silverstein, whom I had heard of, but never really heard...They're great. They're from Canada. They love animals. And Paul gave me his drumstick! He handed it right to me. :D
Then. Was. Chiodos. Oohhh! It was epic. And beautiful. I loved it. Craig is beautiful. I yelled "show us your titties", and it made him giggle.
But. Here's the bittersweet part: my pictures with Bradley Bell<3>

Tuesday, October 21st, I went back down to Ashland with my Acting class which was really fun.
But. There were no bridges.

Hahaha, It wasn't bittersweet. And that's an inside joke.

Umm, last friday, we had our first youth group in a long time, and I was the leader. The planner. And I should have asked for more help. Because that on top of everything else I've been doing, it was waaayyy too stressful. It was a lot of fun, butttt wednesday, I broke down. I ended up hyperventilating for about 40 minutes. Very terrifying. Very embarrassing.

And last but not least I guess, this weekend, two of Trevor's friends (and my friends too) came and stayed with us for the weekend. It was a lot of fun! But I like to be by myself. But oh well, I can't wait till they come to stay again!

Stress stress stress. We didn't have internet for a week or two. But now that we have it back, I'll try to start blogging more. So I don't give you super long blogs like this.

Sorry. :)

<3

1 comment:

Caution: Sam's Mind said...

I have just realized I said, "I was too smashed to enjoy them". That probably makes it sound as if I were drunk. I was not. No alcohol.