10.10.08

Lies: The Blog as it should have been.

I could not be having a worse day.

I am so filled with anger. I am beyond anger.
I'm apparently beyond words, because I am having a very hard time writing this stupid blog.
All you ever gave me was lies, lies, lies, and more lies.
Lies and excuses. Six months ago, if someone told me this would happen, I never would have believed them, but it's you I never should have believed.

I hate that you're the one making me feel this way.
I hate that this is the content of my second (by default) blog.
I hate that I believed you and your stupid words.
I hate that you're the only one who would understand the hidden meanings.
I hate that I did things for you, because you don't deserve anything from me.
I hate that I'm always looking over my shoulder.
I hate that I'm uncomfortable everywhere I go.
I hate that we live in the same town.
I hate all this anger.
I hate all this hate.

But most of all, I hate that no matter how much I want to hate you, I still care.

2 comments:

Kolleen said...

Neighbor!
if you need me you can come over anytime.
and i will get a flameblower and kill this kid if you want me to

LindsayDanielle said...

Aw Sammy, you should not let "this person" make you feel this way. You don't deserve to be hurt.

I love you, and I miss your face. :)

Call me if you ever need to talk.