6.10.08

Finally a blogger

Perhaps a bloggerette?
For my very first blog, I want everyone who will ever read this to know
that I honestly feel as though I might throw up.

I've been wanting to start my own blog probably for months now, but the thought of a myspace blog displeased me.
The other day, through a myspace bulletin, I saw that Kolleen had a blog, which I read most of,
then within the next couple days, I also noticed Elijah had a blog.
Of course, if Kolleen has a blog, then Elijah would, or vice versa.
And finally this morning, I saw that David had a blog. I read his entry about text messaging Jesus, and I loved it, and I finally gave in and decided to start my own.

So here it is! I promise it will get much more entertaining.
Right now, it's like that first day of school when all of the teachers read their syllabi.
Booooring! Why type it up if you're going to read it to us?

My hands are abnormally dry.
Most likely caused by the use of bleach. I love bleach.

Oh and I did throw up a little.
Only a little.
<3

1 comment:

Marybo said...

yayy sammy blog :]